Sunday, August 7, 2016

Vegas

I decided to bid farewell to my twenties in Sin City.  I don't think we quite partied the way the young folk do, but it was still a great time!  Plus, I got to go on a surprise trip the Grand Canyon!




Matt makes friends wherever he goes...
The fountain show at the Bellagio.
Suiting up for Slotzilla!

Mine may or may not have stopped short of the end...
Someone had to manually reel me back in!

Birthday dinner at Gordon Ramsay Steak.
The food was amazing and the company wasn't too bad either.


Instagram photos
A photo posted by Brit (@britter618) on


Conveniently don't have a whole lot of pictures from our nights out on the town....

To see more about our Grand Canyon trip, click below:
Horseback Ride
Helicopter Ride
Hiking Grand Canyon West



No comments :

Post a Comment