Saturday, January 2, 2016

Hello, 2016!

I love the beginning of a new year!  It means a fresh start and a chance to reevaluate priorities.  It's an opportunity to recommit to some of the goals that may have gotten lost in the hectic day-to-day shuffle.  That being said, what's driving me in 2016?   

Travel, travel, and more travel.  

David and I have decided to make this a year of adventure with at least one getaway planned each month!  From skiing in Tahoe to partying it up in Vegas to renewing our vows in Ireland and so much more... we have a pretty big year ahead of us.

And, to make sure we don't become run down by all this running around, we are also recommitting to a healthier diet and adding a touch more exercise than our current non-existent routine... I know those things sound like the typical, cliche resolutions that everyone proclaims come January 1, but keep in mind that my previous resolutions have involved giving up soda and fast food--and I am going strong at 2+ years without either.  I am mainly trying to eat less red meat and more fruits and vegetables.  And, to help with the exercise portion of this plan, David and I have signed up for the 52 Hike Challenge!  52 hikes in 2016--to be completed at our own pace.

52hikechallengelogo 
 So, what's your inspiration in the new year?  How are you going to make 2016 your best year yet?

No comments :

Post a Comment