Saturday, May 3, 2014

Week 46: If Elvis and Ingrid Michaelson had a musically challenged lovechild...

Since my posts as of late have been dominated by my new found obsession with running, I thought this week I would try to do something a little different.

Remember wayyyy back when I told you I got a ukulele for Christmas?

Well, it was only 15 weeks ago... and I have finally learned one full song to near performance standards!

This week, I logged onto www.ukulele-tabs.com and found myself one of the easiest yet most beautiful songs of all time:  "Can't help falling in love"

So, without further ado...



For the first time ever...

A video of me performing "Can't help falling in love" on ukulele:



Coming up...  Week 47: Life Lessons: Procrastination = Bad

3 comments :

  1. Thank you so much! I had some serious anxiety about posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now all I need is to learn bass and have Josh make noises with a drum set. The Johnson 3!

    ReplyDelete