Saturday, January 11, 2014

Week 30: Legal Libations

My baby brother just turned 21!  

Let me reiterate...

my B-A-B-Y brother.

He's seven years younger than me, and he can now legally come to the bars with us.  My out-of-comfort-zone experience this week was coming to terms with that.

Matt, being carded for his first legal drink (a Bud Light) at the local Elks Lodge.

Matt posing with our Grandpa and his second drink (a Coors Light) at the local Elks Lodge.


Matt posing with our Dad at the local Elks Lodge.

Josh, me, Matt, and David at a real bar--trying out some real beers.
So, it turns out that it's not so bad having Matt around more.  He comes to trivia night with us now, and he is developing a sophisticated beer palate already which David is thrilled about.  Sure people assume I'm younger than him, which is always a little frustrating, but all-in-all it's not so bad that he's growing up.

Also, I tried my first grapefruit this week.  Turns out, I like grapefruit!




Coming Up...  Week 31:  A Musical Interlude

No comments :

Post a Comment